czwartek, 2 sierpnia 2012

Ombre pants

Probably you think, that I'm not "in" showing you with a "fishing net" shirt and ombre pants. Usually I get used to the trend little bit latter, you see it in my earlier posts.
Do you like ombre pants? You saw many times, that you can do it by yourself, like I did, but I chose pants in  bed quality. I wore them twice and then they just ripped up on my legs, in the middle of the city! For that I would like to give you an advice, it's better to made your DIY ombre pants with durable jeans. When I will be back home I will try to find better kind of jeans and do it again. 

Pewnie pomyślicie sobie, że jestem nie na czasie pokazując się w bluzce typu "sieć rybacka", jak to ją wszyscy nazywaja i spodniach ombre. Zazwyczaj z trendami oswajam sie trochę później, widać to też we wcześniejszych postach.
Podobaja wam sie spodnie ombre? Widzieliście juz nie raz, że można je zrobić samemu, ja też swoje zrobiłam sama, ale wybrałam zły rodzaj spodni. Za drugim razem gdy je ubrałam, rozpruły mi sie na nogach, i to w środku miasta. Dlatego też, jeśli mogę wam dać małą rade, to wybierzcie spodnie z grubszego materiału. Jak tylko wróce do domu to spróbuje znaleźć grubsze jeansy w sh i zrobie je ponownie. 






diy ombre pants, marni for h&m jacket, jeffrey cambell shoes via solestruck, h&m purse, monki braselet

photo: Justyna biesaga

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz